Bacardi is the largest privately held spirit company in the world, has a portfolio comprising of more than 200 brands and labels. The group is introducing several variants of BACARDÍ® rum into the Indian subcontinent. With a solid consumer base already in India, BACARDÍ rum, the world’s most awarded spirit, with more than 550 awards for quality, taste and innovation. Launched in India in 1998, the BACARDÍ rum brand has witnessed immense growth and is now expanding their base across the subcontinent.
- To introduce BACARDÍ® Limon and BACARDÍ® Apple throughout Nepal.
- To position Bacardi Rum as the most sought after brand in the rum category.
- Association driven visibility to support the brand.
- To mark one of the first ever entries of a global spirits giant into a fairly untapped market of Nepal.
- To set ground for the BACARDÍ® Superior getting launched later this year.
- Showcase the product superiority within the media fraternity.
- Raise the profile of the brand using various platforms and attain maximum brand visibility.
- Food Critics
- Lounge and Pubs
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Young entrepreneurs
- Media Interviews
- Product launch
- News Releases
- Launch of new labels and promotional offers
- Dinners with selected media and celebrities
- Invitation to the grand party
- Launch events and tasting sessions
- Enhanced awareness about Bacardi Rum
- Created top-of-the-mind recall for the brand